[Rack] Oddity on 75.101.62.88

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Jun 18 21:19:21 UTC 2012

If we got a /24, we could eliminate our NAT.  We could still firewall most
inbound traffic to noisebridge, but making NAT go away would make me
happy.

As jof says, the real problem is our consumer network connectivity.  It
would be very difficult to convince monkeybrains/sonic to let us do BGP.

-ben