[Rack] Requesting access to implement a suggestion I made on nb-discuss

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:13:47 UTC 2012

# you don't need anyone's permission to do things @NB...

# the network is open and anyone can do things with it>>
# with the understanding of being excellent and not>>
# a troll.

# the openess of the tech @NB does present security>>
# issues yet encourages beings to learn about it and>>
# contribute to it/help maintain it in good stead...

# anyone can have access and passwd(s) on it...

# if ANY part of the system is blocking you this is an issue>>
# that must be addressed immediately...

# i haven't looked @ pony or minotaur but you should be able>>
# to get on both in fact there was a recent public request for more>>
# beings to help keep the system up and 'clean' and add cool shit>>
# to it...

# i have bcc'd someone on this & they may get back to you...

end comments