[Rack] Requesting access to implement a suggestion I made on nb-discuss

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:57:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM, D J Capelis <mail at capelis.dj> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I posted on the list about doing this:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2012-October/032926.html
> and so far people seem to think it's a good idea and I've heard no
> objections so I thought I'd poke this list.
>
> Can I get the appropriate access to the appropriate machines?  (I
> assume pony, but does some of this stuff live on minotar?  I was
> reading through the list archives and it seems like it might?)  I tend
> to like the username djc.  My ssh public key is posted on the wiki
> here: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Djcapelis
>
> Thanks,
> ~DJ

DJ, Since I'm on physical subbatical and afaik we haven't met, I can't
help you get an account on Pony.

Is there someone else from the Rack list who is an pony admin and has
met or knows and vouches for DJ?

The rest of the story:

DJ:  Key without stanza and no ascii flowers makes a pony admin sad.

The admins of the system made reasonable requests that people who want
access to pony still follow:
SSH key, adduser stanza, an introduction, and (informally) ascii art flowers.

The guidelines are  on the wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Resources/Pony#Accounts