[Rack] pony ?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Aug 26 02:11:06 UTC 2013

Yup -- you'll be unable to reach it from outside the space right now. The
"WAN Interface" is the one that faces the Internet.

There is also an internal interface, so I was able to get to that from
minotaur.

I don't know how pony is wired up anymore. I believe that it's connected
via the Juniper EX2200 switch, but I don't seem to have a console cable
connected since we moved over things to minotaur.

--j