[Rack] Pony?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Jan 8 21:29:47 UTC 2013

Yeah, seems like pony is still unreachable.

I think this is going to take hooking a monitor up and figuring out
what's going on.

I don't think it's worth it to migrate pony, as this doesn't seem to
be an issue with pony itself, but the hypervisor on which it's
running.
Even if we move it, I fully expect that it's going to get a ton of
packages and scripts running on it again.
I don't think anything surrounding who's using it and how would really change.

--j