[Rack] minotaur is down

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Fri Jul 5 23:41:21 UTC 2013

Ok, I will try and get the base system up and running as it was.

The new system will have a minimized root filesystem on SSD.  Home and
data storage will be provided by a new 750G drive.  This is stuff I picked
up for another project that never got done.

One thing we could do is order one of these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815158166

-ben