[Rack] Request to setup new list

Moon Baby m00n.b3yb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:09:14 UTC 2013

A l00nie is a Canadian buck (dollar/coin), also in reference to one way
lunar missions to Earth. This list is for coordinating the "l00nie-crew"
which is a new group started at a Chez Hack trip with some sudoers, nb's
and magic ferries. Yes I am volunteering as list owner, and I frequently
hack at and on noisebridge on hackerspace related projects, and whenever
possible building more internets.