[Rack] minotaur is down

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Jul 6 00:15:18 UTC 2013

yeah you said that last time and i ended up just building another serial
one, and it has been working fine.  it's a nice point-to-point link
between a PASSWORD ENTRY PAD and the computer it talks to.

have you thought about the challenges in getting an arduino to encrypt a
7-digit number in a way that can't be cracked by people listening on the
network?  Or are you going to have a dedicated subnetwork and dedicated
ethernet port on minotaur just for these two keypads (which already work)

-jake