[Rack] Intro...

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Tue May 7 17:19:31 UTC 2013

Hi All,

    I've been lurking on the main noisebridge list for a while and I'm
starting to actually show up at the space now.  I'm a software
engineer moved in from the midwest in the past year and I was looking
to get pony access? (Well, mainly I'd like to be able to get into the
space without disturbing anyone upstairs).

I made an account on the wiki (safaci2000) and updated my ssh key.
I'm still not sure how that allows me to get into the space, but
everyone seems to be pointing me to pony, so figured I'd chime in and
see what comes next.

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*