[Rack] Intro...

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed May 8 01:06:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 10:19:31AM -0700, Samir Faci wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I've been lurking on the main noisebridge list for a while and I'm
> starting to actually show up at the space now.  I'm a software
> engineer moved in from the midwest in the past year and I was looking
> to get pony access? (Well, mainly I'd like to be able to get into the
> space without disturbing anyone upstairs).

You could just get a physical key, that's the traditional way. :)

But you should also have pony access if you want it.  What username do
you want on pony?  Add a desired useradd command to your wiki page and
bug somebody who knows you in person to either vouch for you or simply
do the account creation.  For example Leif often comes to the tuesday
meeting (tonight).  (I can't make it tonight unfortunately.)

-andy