[Rack] target blank

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:20:16 UTC 2013

My full quote was "You can quote me on that, but don't take it as an
endorsement for enabling it on Noisebridge's wiki. If you look at
Wikipedia, you'll notice that no external links open in a new tab either."

I agree with the rest of Rack in that enabling target="_blank" for the Wiki
is not a productive use of time or an actual good idea. I don't care what
you do, but please don't make me look like an asshole as well by flaunting
my own "qualifications" to back you up.

Just chill and focus your energy on something else.

Jeffrey "I'm Commander Jeffrey and This is My Favorite Thread on the
Mailing List" Faden