[Rack] Fwd: /posting

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:50:28 UTC 2014

Joseph I have forwarded your mail to noisebridge-rack as you see here. Two
of the main idiots that have been talking smack & generally trolling the
linux groups online are james sundquist and another I will not state here
as there are measures being taken on them...
You'll remember james s. trying to convince some it is a cron job.
Enough said on their intelligence.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention & your continued support...