[Rack] Wiki configuration changes

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Mon Feb 3 05:59:09 UTC 2014

Happy Sunday,

Some hilarious soul is adding obscene images to the wiki slightly
faster than I'm noticing, reverting, and locking pages/files. Much as
I'd like to muster the wiki-patrol to note and revert changes in real
time, I don't think that's practical. Instead, I think we should make
the wiki harder to edit. Specifically, I recommend the following
changes:

1. Remove the ability for all users and for logeed in users to edit pages.
2. Create a new group of users called something like “editors” who can
edit pages.
3. Put everyone we know in the “editors” group.

Thanks,
-Tom