[Rack] West AP down?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Jan 4 13:38:10 UTC 2015

Forgot to actually reply back to this email.

Mohammad messaged to let me know that our local DNS server wasn't being
responsive. After that I didn't hear back from Mohammad, however
Teratoma was active and offered to go to the space and check it out. It
looked like the DSL modem had lost link back to Sonic. He power cycled
the device and things started working again.

I'm honestly not sure how this failure mode happened. The router should
have failed over to the Monkeybrains links but it doesn't seem like that
happened.

Anyhow, stuff is working now and the bits are flowing. I'll take a
closer look when I'm back from Europe.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net