[Rack] Fwd: Your new unixcert list password

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Aug 16 02:46:33 UTC 2016

No worries. The password was sent to me, so I'll just deal with this list.

Honestly, we hadn't gotten any good traffic on this list in several years.
I may do some spam review this weekend and decide if we should just cancel
it. But, let me not do that without doing some basic review first -- just
in case I'm wrong.

Cheers,

Glen