[Rack] Mounting antennas on Noisebridge

Brandon brandonesbox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:11:47 UTC 2016

Re-sending from the email I subscribed to the list with, since I think the
other didn't make it through:

Hey all,

Max, this is the networking list of Noisebridge.
Networking list of Noisebridge, this is Max of the People's Open Network
(the Oakland Mesh project run out of Sudo Room).
I'm Brandon, I'm running a hackathon called Hack the Left out of
Noisebridge Feb 5-7.

Max suggested as a possible hackathon project mounting antennas on top of
Noisebridge that would share our uplink with the surrounding community. So
I wanted to open discussion between y'all about this.

Thoughts? Opinions? Known constraints? Max, do you wanna explain the
project in somewhat greater detail?

Cheers,
Brandon