[Redshirts] red report, 7/12 8pm

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:29:59 UTC 2013

Yeah the dogs at noisebridge are getting out of hand.  Not only was Liz
growled at but my son Milo was snapped at.  I told the curly blonde haired
guy to keep his dog on a leash at which he sarcastically replied that it
was on a leash. (which no one was holding)  I am going to propose at the
meeting that if you bring your dog to noisebridge it is your responsibility
to ensure that said animal is on a leash (that you are holding) at ALL
times. If that interferes with your activity at noisebridge then don't
bring the dog.  Personally I think we shouldn't allow the dogs at all
because of the numerous incidents and the fact that we have members (Monad
told me he was allergic) who are allergic to dogs.

www.linkreincarnate.com