[Redshirts] Fwd: Noisebridge Redshirt Shift Report #1 - Thursday, 6/20/2013 20:00 - 24:00

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Jun 22 14:50:14 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Byrne <andrew at pachakutech.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: Noisebridge Redshirt Shift Report #1 - Thursday, 6/20/2013
20:00 - 24:00
To: Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com>
Cc: Ryan Rawson <ryanobjc at gmail.com>, dara v <daravinne at gmail.com>, "J.C.
Cooper" <r33lmm at gmail.com>, alex at primerlabs.com

A mild night in the city that sleeps at 1:30. Coffee before going
in--pour-over; never could get the hang of those instant blends. Pulled out
a pirate chest from the bowels of nb and kicked my feet up by the front
door. Made a point to ring purple in, greet people, asking they were new if
I didn't recognize them&&.

While Dan contemplated the idea of a sewing machine overlord, Jimmy flowers
did his usual, bringing quiche, sourdough, and pastries that didn't last
the night. As of midnight, the kitchen is still being used for toast, but
the counters are being wiped and the trash put away.

A crowd of three homeless kids came in, wanting to make a fake, paper id.
They wanted to user Photoshop and were upset that Harvey's apple was locked
down by Harvey, so I told them to ask him for the password if they wanted
to use it. They couldn't find him--which reminds me: I need to check the
stairs--and there is no printer anyway, so they left. 5 squatters I've
never seen crash at nb but know well just left to sleep in the presidio
graveyard; it's quite beautiful there in the morning.

Vee (not the black goth girl with a dog named "V") brought in and left a
middle aged fellow who promptly fell asleep on the couch. I woke him up,
and explained how that is not high on our list of excellent activities.
Despite our v. pleasant interaction, he left promptly.

Everything else looks fine.
-AnB