[Redshirts] Schedule!

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Fri Jun 28 20:45:56 UTC 2013

I've unscheduled my shifts in the last two weeks in July as I will be
out of town then (also the beginning of August; I'm not sure exact dates
yet).

~leif

ps: I *really* don't like the name of this mailing list, or the practice
of having a uniform for this, but I am happy people are signing up to be
docents. The one shift I've done so far was great. I'll write a report
next time, but I think I'll post it on the wiki rather than this
awfully-named list.