[Redshirts] Schedule!

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jun 28 20:48:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

At Leif's urging, I've attempted the first rev of the schedule using the
Wiki's "event" functionality; it at least gives us the ability to plan
ahead and to all make edits.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/DocentSchedule

I've put down everybody I know to be willing to be on a regular shift.

I accidentally extracted promises to handle Sunday night from both Justin
and Mark, so if one or the other of you would rather take one of the other
days...?

Anyhow, those of you who are not able to commit to one day a week, please
feel free to fill in days you'd like to fill un-filled slots.

Likewise, people who are regulars, see if there are slots coming up you
will not be able to work, and make them "Unfilled" so the people interested
in irregular shifts are able to fill in for you!

I'll make sure to check in regularly and cajole people into filling slots.

PS, I placed an order for t-shirts; it says 10 days, I've asked for
"expedited service," so we'll see how soon we get 'em...

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700