[Redshirts] Schedule!

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jun 28 23:06:22 UTC 2013

I think we should have a meeting once a month or so which focuses on
training and beer.  The first meeting should be devoted to talking about
our actual experiences so far, and brainstorming ways to make the actual
experience more effective / more fun and things maybe we ought to have
training for (CPR, for example?).

I think the shirts are an important part of the whole idea, and are
entirely in keeping with the spirit of the space and hacker culture in
general, and I already ordered them.

--S

--
Shannon Lee