[Redshirts] Docent report for night of sept 28

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sun Sep 29 14:48:40 UTC 2013

Hey all, pretty quiet night.
Vaughn had to go on shift, so i picked up the vest...
The science hack a thon overflow had 1-3 people involved between the hours
of 2200-0000. Zack did his sleeping here thing, Chris too. Mike came by and
hacked from 2-7, and Michelle was here the whole night, doing her thing.
Joe left, then came back with these cool porcelains he's going to make some
paper selling. Douglas could be heard playing music for much of the night
and Nadine disappeared into the darkroom for much of the night. At some
point, the stove/oven/fridge stopped working, but the bathrooms and water
heater seem to still have juice *shrug*. I pwned Java interface
implementation. We showed science movies from dusk till midnight. Raul came
by around 7 with coffee.

And I'm leaving at 8
Best
-AnB