[Redshirts] harrassment policy

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:21:12 UTC 2013

On 9/26/2013 4:16 PM, Shannon Lee wrote:
> Friends, I went pretty far out of my way to avoid having this kind of
> charged discussion on this list.  If you want to talk about it,
> noisebridge-discuss is the right forum.

ok, understood.

but since you posted here that you're stepping down from admin of
docents and this list, then it would be helpful if you could clarify
your reason. But you certainly don't have to.

i daresay, i considered Shannon's creation of docents a very positive
direction for noisebridge.

thank you, Shannon.

--

Johny Radio