[Sem] SEM maintenance

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Feb 25 07:03:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:17:54PM -0800, Larry Ackerman wrote:
> I have subscribed to the list but not received approval yet

Hmm, the way it works is you fill out the webform, Mailman sends you
email with a URL, and you click on the URL to confirm that your mail
address works, and shazam! you're subscribed.  There's no manual
confirmation step.  (And it's pretty hard for the listadmin to add you
manually, Mailman really wants you to confirm your address works by
clicking on the URL or replying to the email.)

> so this is
> an alternate alert. I picked up the column liner parts tonight and will
> clean them w Wenol and ultrasonicate in acetone. Saturday (2-27-10)
> afternoon I hope to test the system to see what needs the most
> attention. It can probably use a thorough cleaning including the dif pump.

Awesome, I'll be around a little bit on Saturday to help out and figure
out what more furniture / fixtures would be helpful.

-andy