[Sem] Scrapping Super IIIA

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:00:55 UTC 2015

Due to vacuum leak problems etc that I'm tired of troubleshooting, I'm
going to scrap my Super IIIA and get something more modern / more plug
and play.  Before I do, does anyone have interest in it? Haven't decided
if I'd want some money or it would be free.

If I do scrap it, most likely what that means is I will e-waste recycle
all of the electronics and keep the column / vacuum system for the pipe
dream that some day I will fix the leaks and design my own control
system for it.  (this part is a mere fraction of the entire system size)

Note: I'm keeping the small ISI SEM (M7) so will not be disposing of my
extra filaments, etc

John