[Sem] Scrapping Super IIIA

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:20:35 UTC 2015

I hate to think of it being scrapped but I can totally appreciate how much work it is to get going. Even then, you have the glorious experience of tweaking layers of analog controls.

 What techniques have you used for leak detection thus far?

I hope it finds a home even just temporarily because I've learned a lot from using the one at Noisebridge (now it's in the east bay). Someone else with patience could do the same with yours.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone