[Sewing] Juki straight stitch problem

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Aug 12 20:01:32 UTC 2010

The pockmarking or the actual bending?  I've seen pockmarking on just
about every machine I've ever worked on, but I've never seen the
deformation before.  How does that happen?  Do you just use much heavier
fabrics than I do?

Cynthia if you're on this list and see this and haven't left yet, get
several!