[Sewing] Serger broken again, same problem

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:28:58 UTC 2010

So Crutcher and I did some serging this evening, and it was ended by the
same piece on the serger breaking again.  Crutcher seemed to have a more
subtle understanding of it, but the gist seems to be that some bit was
misaligned or the timing was off, such that another bit was putting pressure
on it at certain points in the cycle, and this bit keeps therefore breaking.

I think we should call the guy that fixed it and see if we can get a refund
or a discounted sexond fix, because it's obviously still fucked.

-K