[Sewing] teach me to use the serger?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Jan 2 08:19:38 UTC 2010

If you've used a serger before, you shouldn't have any trouble with that
one as long as you are careful.  The cutting blade is not guarded, and
the serger goes VERY fast, but if you're careful with the foot pedal you
should have no problem.  If you do have trouble or don't think it's
working right, I'll be around Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and can
take a look or show you anything.  Also Crutcher knows about it too if
you run into him.

Rachel