[Sewing] The sewing machine is driving me crazzzyy!!

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:39:42 UTC 2011

were you using particurally thick thread, and was the auto stitch on?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Ashley Lorae Fernandis <
fernandis06 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I have been working on the sewing machine alllll day trying to figure out
> whats going on. I sewed probably 2 yards of fabric when the bobbin thread
> ran out. I pulled the spool out and re threaded it as always, and when I put
> it back in, the machine stopped working correctly. The top needle goes in,
> and the thread gets stuck in there and its hard to get the bobbin thread
> back up. I unthreaded and rethreaded the machine several times, re threaded
> the bobbin, switched the bobbin around a couple ways, and cleaned the bobbin
> area.
>
> I'm out of ideas. What am I doing wrong?

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein