[Sewing] The sewing machine is driving me crazzzyy!!

Olya K krasnykh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:43:52 UTC 2011

I'm new to Noisebridge, and not that knowledgeable in sewing, though im
learning, so first of all Hi everyone :) I'll try to come by the Wednesday
class/group one of these weeks and hopefully meet some of you.

I had the same problem last year on my machine when i was sewing faux fur. I
ended up changing the needle and all went back to normal (i think the needle
either got dull or maybe it bent funny because i was pushing heavy thick
fabric through it)

Olya