[Sewing] [Noisebridge-discuss] Hackathon! Second Saturday at Noisebridge - build space & community

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Mar 10 22:23:53 UTC 2011

I'll come for as much of this time as I can although I have an
appointment at three.  I'd like to make a sign for the sewing area like
this:

WHAT DO I DO WHEN:
(Suggestions for the overwhelmed)

- done for the day
- break a needle
- various other common things happen

And fill it out with references and people to talk to, etc.  I'll
probably implement it by writing this all up in a lot more detail on the
wiki (some of this info is there already) and then shrinking it down to
bullet points for a sign, and slap an nburl on it.

Rachel M