[Sewing] Dorkbot, Oct 12th, 7:30

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Sep 24 22:28:24 UTC 2011

Hi there sewing and craft corner. Dorkbot will be happening Wednesday
Oct 17th starting around 7:30. We'll be kind of taking over the general
hack area and need the lights down so we can utilize the projector.
It'll also be cramped. I don't folks continuing to craft in the space
but the sewing corner will be kind of annoying to get to and use. If
someone really feels like sewing that night I wouldn't mind helping them
to move one of the machines to the back of the space, but in all honesty
Dorkbot might be more enjoyable. :)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net