[Sewing] [Noisebridge-discuss] juki overlock broke a needle

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:08:21 UTC 2011

Sewing has an email list, sometimes a more fruitful place to seek help. I
have cc'd it here. I just moved to east bay and am still settling in but
would be happy to walk you through some diagnostics via email. There are
spare needles in the drawer, if none in the serger drawer check the straight
stitch. Open the overlock machine and check the action for obstructions/wads
of lint/parts that are obviously bent and broken. Check the threading
carefully. Sometimes major out of whackness can be caused by lots of little
things adding up.

mediumreality.com