[Sewing] Help using the sewing machines?

Noah Swartz swartzcr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:32:26 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,
I've been at noisebridge a lot recently in the hopes of doing some sewing
for various Burning Man problems, but (un)surprisingly I am totally inept
at setting up the sewing machines!
And I'm not the only one! I've seen a few other people *try* and *fail* as
well!
I saw an e-mail in the archives from June from Silvana saying that she
wanted to do some education in August? Well it's August!
in short: if anyone wants to come in over the next couple days to educate
me (or others) in the ways of industrial sewing I would greatly appreciate
it.
-Noah