[nb-soc] last week's todos, this week's meeting

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:58:33 UTC 2011

dear gmail: fuck you and your stupid interface that keeps tricking me into
saving drafts instead of sending emails.  i meant to send this yesterday
afternoon:

just a note, i updated the signbridge google doc a while ago with some of my
own notes, feel free to share it around.

if we don't rotate the meeting i will never be able to make it due to a
prior recurring commitment tuesdays 7-8 every week.  i would really like to
be able to make it to at least some meetings since signbridge is important
to me.