[somalunch] today? tomorrow?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Jan 27 19:14:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 09:19:15AM -0800, Autumn Tyr-Salvia wrote:
> Did we decide on Thursday, or were people still interested in getting
> together today?

Let's do Thursday, 12:30pm, at 2nd and Mission, and do our best to annex
sufficient territory.  If it ends up being too crowded, we can adjust for
next time.

This location doesn't have food on-site, so you'll need to bring
something, or get take out from one of the many places ~1 block away.
There's Maya (mayasf.com), a good Mexican place in the south side of the
courtyard at 2nd and Folsom, along with a few other food options there.
Some of my co-workers also really like Mefil (mehfilindian.com) on the
northwest corner of 2nd and Folsom.  Both places are incredibly fast
with takeout orders.  What else is around that area?

-mct