[somalunch] Thursday, April 29th, 1pm

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Apr 29 18:18:37 UTC 2010

Oops, forgot to send this last night.

Let's give the Westfield a break this week, and try meeting at the indoor
seating area near 2nd and Mission again, in the building attached to Peet's
Coffee.  There's no food for sale there, so you'll need to bring something
with you, or get take out from one of the many places ~1-2 blocks away. [1]
Drop me a line if you know you're coming, so we can try to annex enough
seats, but feel to just show up at the last minute as well.

Thanks,
-mct

[1] There's Maya (mayasf.com), a good Mexican place in the south side of
    the courtyard at 2nd and Folsom, along with a few other food options
    there.  Some of my co-workers also really like Mefil (mehfilindian.com)
    on the northwest corner of 2nd and Folsom.  Both places are incredibly
    fast with takeout orders.  Katz Bagels is at 2nd and Mission, IIRC,
    along with a few other places.  What else is around that area?