[Space] Yuri's night booth schedule/tickets

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Thu Apr 8 04:15:31 UTC 2010

I also plan on being there on Friday. I put my name on the spreadsheet, can
I be added to the list?

Blake Barrett
sent from my android

On Apr 7, 2010 8:21 PM, "meredith scheff" <satiredun at gmail.com> wrote:

I've submitted the following names for tickets/to be on the list:
Christopher Lincoln
Brian Choate
Nils McCarthy
Chris Paget
Christie Dudley
Meredith Scheff
and we got this message ""just say noisebridge on thurs and fri"

everyone who is taking down stuff to moffet: when can we meet at
noisebridge? I need a ride

Friday, as far as i understand, is just for students (

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Oh wow.  Cool.  If folks don't need me to bring people or stuff down,
> then I can just go ahead a...

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of th...