[Space] Yuri's night booth schedule/tickets

Albert Alexander albert.alexander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 05:24:10 UTC 2010

If we have to tie the helium tanks to the wall, we need two more anchors for
the balloon. Nils is bringing the third anchor (7 gal water bottle). If we
can scavenge something in time, great. Otherwise we'll buy sandbags
tomorrow.

I also would like to be on list for Thurs, though it sounds irrelevant.