[Space] Yuri's night booth schedule/tickets

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 00:46:01 UTC 2010

Oh wow.  Cool.  If folks don't need me to bring people or stuff down, then I
can just go ahead and take my motorcycle Friday and/or Saturday when it gets
out of the shop.  Please let me know in advance if someone needs a ride and
I can pick them up and stuff.  Otherwise, I'll just save the gas.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/