[Space] Yuri's night booth schedule/tickets

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:21:19 UTC 2010

I've submitted the following names for tickets/to be on the list:
Christopher Lincoln
Brian Choate
Nils McCarthy
Chris Paget
Christie Dudley
Meredith Scheff
and we got this message ""just say noisebridge on thurs and fri"

everyone who is taking down stuff to moffet: when can we meet at
noisebridge? I need a ride

Friday, as far as i understand, is just for students (

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh wow.  Cool.  If folks don't need me to bring people or stuff down, then
> I can just go ahead and take my motorcycle Friday and/or Saturday when it
> gets out of the shop.  Please let me know in advance if someone needs a ride
> and I can pick them up and stuff.  Otherwise, I'll just save the gas.
>
> Christie
> _______
> "We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
> scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17
>
> The outer bounds is only the beginning.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/
>

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Brian Choate <brian.choate at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I think Christopher and I will have all the Gear from noiaebridge Covered
>> (see list from the meeting notes email). If there is anything not on the
>> list let's know and we can add it in.
>>
>> B.
>>
>> On Apr 7, 2010 5:18 PM, "Christie Dudley" <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can pick up stuff and people in the morning from Noisebridge to head
>> down with.  I can swing by tonight if it would help in organization, if that
>> would be useful.  I will be heading into the office when I'm done at Moffet
>> field, so I can't offer rides back, but I can deliver people to Caltrain so
>> they can return to the city.
>>
>> Let me know what and who needs to be carted and I can take care of it.
>>
>> As an aside, I noticed there was some discussion on the spreadsheet (us
>> geeks can use anything for chat if we set our minds to it) about what
>> teardown would consist of Saturday night vs. Sunday morning.  According to
>> everything I read, we could hand carry stuff out Saturday night - which
>> seems to be about everything we'd be bringing in except the helium tanks.
>>  (We plan lightweight, right?)
>>
>> This raises the question as to what happens to the helium tanks while
>> we're running the event.  I don't think NASA would be OK with just having
>> them sitting around the booth, since safety requirements include that all
>> tanks be chained to a wall or other similarly stable structure.  It seems to
>> me the best plan to just fill the balloon and put the tank back in the
>> vehicle it came in.  If we need topping up Saturday morning, we could bring
>> it back in for that, I would think.  That way, nobody would have to make a
>> trip all the way down to Moffet just to pick up the tank on Sunday.
>>
>> Christie
>> _______
>> "We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
>> scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17
>>
>> The outer bounds is only the beginning.
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Brian Choate <brian.choate at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Christopher and ...

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki