[Space] draft blog post

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:42:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 21:27 -0800, Jonathan Moore wrote:
> I am working on plotting more data from the G1... it is looking like
> there is a data gap thou.

There's not only a gap in the data, but there are also nasty steps in
the altitude information, which I'm trying to isolate and analyze.

The GPS kml with the invalid information ignored is at
http://pony.noisebridge.net/~cmaier/EpicBalloonWin/Balloon001.corrected.kml

What units are the AK8976A readouts in?
Is there a data sheet for the part??
And what does the "orientation sensor" measure, anyhow???