[Space] roadtrip to JP Aerospace?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:01:21 UTC 2010

Hey, I might be riding around most of the time with the van full of seats by
then.  I could probably load a lot of people up.  (Seats 7 fully loaded.)

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/