[Space] roadtrip to JP Aerospace?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 18:15:27 UTC 2010

Well, this sounds like a go then, we have at least one carload of people
and probably two.

I explored around on the JPaerospace website and it seems they typically
launch once or twice a year.  The most recent was Away 39, 40, 41, 42,
on Sept 26 & 27th, 2009:

http://jpaerospace.com/away39-42.html

It was the chair in space thing they did for Toshiba.  Their blog is
very active, they are working towards something but I can't figure out
what it is?!?

http://www.jpaerospace.com/blog/

Someone should probably look into that MicroTim digital altimeter.

I found a pretty cool video (ignore sound) that shows some of their
workshop, and their cute "Sky Pup" airplane:

http://jpaerospace.com/blog/2009/12/21/a-day-in-the-life/

Anyway, in terms of scheduling, I'd prefer a weekend trip (Saturday or
Sunday), sometime in the next month, unless their next launch is soon.
The 6th of March would be pretty ideal.  Does this sound OK to everyone?
  Obviously we'll have to coordinate with them as well, but it would be
good to get our ducks in a row before we start that :-)

Eric