[Space] launch plan for Sunday!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Sun Feb 7 11:45:14 UTC 2010

I take it back. We *aren't* ready to launch. One important checklist
step not done (largely for lack of having an actual checklist) - GPS
firmware upgrade, which needs building a new cable. Without that, the
GPS dies when crossing 60k feet. I'll get on that tomorrow morning and
update the list when done. Sorry all!

m.