[Space] Pics

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:27:00 UTC 2010

I have just broken down and upgraded to a pro account on Flikr so I'm
posting the pics from barbot, the pyro and the remainder of the spacebridge
pics too.  Life has gotten interesting.

I have had 2 requests on the pics - one from CNET and the other from a
German speaker who wants to use an image for an album cover.  (Neat!)  I've
given the nod on both, according to the CC license we discussed.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/