[Space] Inner Space

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Feb 21 18:00:39 UTC 2010

I was just trying to look on the ocean floor with Google Earth and there was
so much data missing.. suddenly, I starting thinking about a similar
exploration to inner space vs outer space. I know the method is completely
different.

Is it even possible to track GPS data, pressure data, etc? If we were to
create an airtight delivery system for a G1 - what do you think the chances
are for even getting a signal that far under water? Are there techniques to
boost the signal? How much do these problems parallel problems that may
occur with outer space delivery?

Underwater Robot for tracking, video, self propelling, etc.... even
possible????

I'm curious on opinions from others here..

Cheers,

Glen