[Space] nevada team

Greg grog at piratelabs.com
Thu Feb 11 19:49:40 UTC 2010

Spot runs on Globalstar's satphone network. Globalstar has been
suffering from defective and failing LNA's in their satellites which
early last year had made the network almost useless due to the number
of dead satellites. This may be why they held off on sales for a
while. Globalstar is making a slow comeback and launching new sats to
replace the dead ones, but coverage is still spotty at the current time.

-g-

-----

Greg Stramback
iPhone CSI/QA