[Space] test filling the test balloon

deleted arbzed at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:59:58 UTC 2010

Bear in mind that filling a gas that's positively buoyant is going to be
significantly different logistically than filling a negative or neutral gas.
 The only reason I can think of to practice with a neutral gas would be if
you're trying to devise an airtight filler seal.  Make sure your whole
filling rig can withstand like 20lbs of upward vertical force.